Chemical Name:Beclomethasone Dipropionate+Neomycin (Sulfate) + Miconazol Nitrate
Therapeutic Category:Anti-inflammatory drugs
Pharmacologic Category:Antidermatoses infection: Bacterial & Fungal
Composition:Beclomethasone Dipropionate 0.025% +Neomycin (Sulfate) 0.5%+ Miconazol Nitrate 2%
Beclomethasone Dipropionate, Neomycin (Sulphate), Miconazole Nitrate
Anti Bacterial and Fungal Dermatoses
The product contains :
Beclomethasone Dipropionate which is topical glucocorticoid used in the treatment of various skin disorders.
Neomycin Sulphate which is an aminoglycoside antibiotic active against many strains of gram-negative bacteria, and also active against many strains of staphylococcus aureus. It is used topically in the treatment of skin infections.
Miconazole Nitrate which is an antifungal agent with similar antimicrobial activity to ketoconazole. It is used topically in the treatment of fungal infections.
It is used in severe inflammatory skin disorders and fungal skin infections.
- Inflammatory eczematoid.
- Dermatoses mixed infection: fungal, bacterial.
- Contact dermatitis.
- Seborrhoic dermatitis.
- Atopic dermatitis.
- Tinea with eczematisation.
- Lichen simplex chronicus with secondary bacterial infection.
- Bacterial eczema of ears.
- Should not be used in case of previous sensitivity to any of the components.
- Like other steroids, it should not be used in the treatment of: Tuberculosis, viral skin disorders (ex: Acute herpex simplex).
- It should not be used for long term and on large areas in pregnancy.
- Avoid prolonged use in infants and children.
- Avoid use on the face.
- Avoid eyes contact.
- Occasional skin irritation.
- Application on large areas may lead to the corticosteriod side effects.
6.DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
Message on the affected area 2 - 3 times daily or as directed by the physician.
7.PACKAGING & COMPOSITION:
BECOZOLE – Cream: A pack of 15 or 40gr cream in aluminium tube.
Each aluminium tube contains :
1- Beclomethasone Dipropionate : 0.025% w/w.
2- Neomycin (Sulphate) : 0.5% w/w.
3- Miconazole Nitrate : 2% w/w.
8. STORAGE CONDITIONS:
Store at temperature between (15-30)°C.